Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fat Disgusting Food!



Task: Write a complaint letter. 






164 rue Watermelon
15th of April 2014
el: 031-234-534-432



14 rue INTERKAYS
Main McDonnal’s building. 


To the creator of McDonnald's



Dear Sir/Madam,
I've got a few questions to ask you. How are you today? What have you been doing this whole week? Oh no- let me guess! You are fine and what you've been doing is things you love and I'm sure the food you ate wasn't Mc Donald’s. Have you ever been to one of your restaurants? No? Yes? Well let me tell you some thing:  
         

The burgers are nasty, small, and poorly-done by your lazy well-payed young employees. The food is cheap but it makes people sick, fat or addicted to its fake taste! Are you trying to poison us or what?
You’ve got to improve the recipe and make the food more delicious! You’ve got to change everything! And for those who are not kids anymore, let them get the Happy Meal Box, obligatory! You’ve got to sell more for lower price. The quality of the food is worse than poor. 
I want my money back. Your ‘food’ gave me diarrhoea and made me sick. It’s a shame! Make it a “Fast ‘Delicious’ food” instead of “Fat disgusting food”… Please!


Yours, 


Vassilena Aleksandrova
and everyone on this planet (who is upset by the McDonnald)





No comments:

Post a Comment