Monday, April 14, 2014

A Letter to Larry, the Punk Dinosaur


Task: Write an informal letter to a friend. 


52, Jerry Avenue
Slinktown
This Land





21 January, 2008
Dear Larry,

I was very happy to hear from you after the accident. I'm very sorry about what happened to your relatives and neighbors. Everything is just fine here in This Land. Last week the Candy Kingdom's banana guards came over to Slinky to borrow some root beer and cucumber which is weird because Candy people only eat candy so I'm staying alert in case of a near-future invasion. By the way, how's your piercing, dude? Mine is totally swell, I got this new ring with a peppermint pattern. It is totally rad man! You gotta check it out! I remember when we went to get your pierced, you were so scared that you chomped the poor guy's arm off. It was hilarious! Well, be sure to visit soon, like this week dude. But remember to wear some sort of disguise. You didn't leave a very friendly impression on the people in your last visit! Just remember to bring your tranquilizer with you. I'm all out. I don't know when you will receive this letter. You live in such a remote area! I think you should consider moving closer to Slinky so we can hang out more.

Stay Healthy.

Love, 
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment